Thursday, October 2, 2008

Youth Ministry

Thomas, a friend of mine, just asked me to be his co-youth minister. I am very excited about this. It's going to take a lot of work but I really feel God is calling me to do this. The first is this Sunday. It's crazy!
There's so much that I would simply love to do but I got to see how everything starts working out. I taught there during Totus Tuus. I just hope that God will use me. High school is a time where teenagers are making decision that they may regret for the rest of their lives. It's a lot of responsibility. Please pray for me and if you have any ideas let me know!

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

You will be great at this! You are so right about high school and they need both of you right now. God Bless!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

I am so glad you are excited about this. I will be praying for you, Thomas and the children in your youth group. How wondderful to be able to teach teenagers about the awesomeness of God.