Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy St John Vianney Day!



So it's been a while since I've posted. I just finished Totus Tuus and am now on vacation visiting my brother. There's a lot of stuff to tell about Totus Tuus. Mostly, I am glad I got the experience. I had a wonderful team, Kelsey, Thomas, and Quentin. I had to sleep in the same bed with Kesley quite a few times so we had many midnight conversations. Quentin were always traveling to a neighboring parish to talk at Mass together so I got to know him pretty well. Thomas and I will be going to the same school come fall so we have a year to get to know each other. We're planning on doing morning prayer together and I hope we actually follow through. Sometimes you plan something but never actually do it. I hope we do.
Deacon Andrew said something before we left for the rest of the summer, "Satan is pissed about what you have been doing all summer and he will be attacking you like crazy so keep up with your prayers. If you abandon your prayers you are opening yourself up." I have been keeping up on my prayers so far. Morning, Evening, and Night prayer as well as the rosary. I pray for strength and I asked you all to pray for me as well.
I will give more of an update soon (I hope). Have a wonderful summer.
Happy St. John Vianney day (my patron saint)!

No comments: